Friday 28 March 2014

Sid Sid Sid............. SIDHARTH MALHOTRA!!!!

Okay so you might judge me when i say that i am totally in love with a celebrity and that too an Indian actor :P but  i have reached that point where a person stops caring what others think and openly admits the obsession,no matter how cheap or paindu it sounds :p The lucky guy happens to be none other than Kukkad Kamal Da aka Sidharth Malhotra hahaha as if you already did not know. After all i am pretty open about my interests lol so yeahhhh if you're not already my friend but you intend to be, know that you HAVE to like Sid and bear all the talks about how hot he is and how i love his height, smile, personality  and what not?? and you'll have to watch his movies with me on the big screen :D and if you're not okay with this . welll then it's your loss! trust me :P 


No comments:

Post a Comment